To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Romance Reading Challenge 2009

Yes, another challenge for 2009. But it will have some cross over with my other challenges I'm planning on. Besides I saw the button and just couldn't resist. GWTW is my number favorite movie of all time.

Naida from The bookworm is hosting this challenge.
Five romance books are all that are required, so here is my partial list, in no particular order:
{The remainder will be spur of the moment. These are definite.}

  1. The Lost Duke of Wyndham - Julia Quinn

  2. The Thornbirds - Colleen McCullough

  3. A Room with a View - E.M. Forrester


Looking forward to checking out some others from other bloggers :)

1 comment:

Toni said...

Hi!
I am glad to find both of your blogs!!! Thank you for the comment also.

The Thorn Birds is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS. I read it when I was younger and a few years ago I picked it for my book club to read and we all loved it.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)