To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Thursday, March 26, 2009

LOST Challenege: "He's Our You"


"A twelve-year-old Ben Linus brought me a chicken salad sandwich. How do you think I'm doing?" - Sayid


This episode was chock full of Sayid and I thoroughly enjoyed it. We learned more of his past and why he is so efficient at what he does. He sees a job that needs to be done, and he does it. No questions asked. Even though the job is killing or security, it doesn't diminsh my opinion of him. He is unfortunately very good at it. And Sayid does not kill indiscriminately. He makes his jobs count, whether it's saving his friends or fighting for his country. (i.e. like Jack Bauer)

Which brings us to his last job, shooting 12 year old Ben. I don't think Ben dies, because if he does wouldn't it screw everything up? Or, is Jack going to perform surgery, thus saving Ben, and mess up the situation w/DI. You are a surgeon, and yet we have you down as a janitor or something. Hmmm....people will ask questions. Plus I think Jack would be more than happy to stick it in Sawyer's face. Jealous much?

Glad it looks as though Sawyer is trying and wants to keep his relationship with Juliette strong. Kate will probably back off. But what is up with Jin? Loyal to Sawyer, but why not Sayid?

Can't wait until next week!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I loved all the Sayid goodness, too.

I totally didn't think about how they have two top notch doctors on the island in hiding!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)