To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Thursday, April 9, 2009

LOST Challenge: "Dead is Dead"


Excellent episode! Just excellent.

First off, I'm guessing if you leave the island on a continual basis you age. Because Widmore is aging at a nice, slow, pace versus Richard who looks the same throughout this whole saga. I'm still uncertain if Widmore is completely evil or not. He claims he was protecting the island, however I would like to know what exactly got him voted off the island. When is the episode with Widmore's whole story going to air? That will be interesting.

Oh Ben...you were kind of scared out of your wits a wee bit here and there, weren't you. Loved it! The man really does deserve an Emmy because his acting on this show is phenomenal. To me, love him or hate him, Ben is the lead actor/character on the show, because everything eventually circles backs to him and his actions. Anyway, do you really think he will heed Alex and follow Locke hook line and sinker? I'm not sure, although I think it will be in his best interests to follow Locke.

Thank goodness Desmond and Penny are well. I really thought for a minute there, that Penny was going to get hurt or Charlie might be kidnapped. Yea for not killing off good people.

And as far as the survivors of Ajira, can you say coo-coo? I wonder if the whispers made them crazy like the French people. Poor Lapidus is just trying to be nice and do the right thing. Not sure if he is going to be around for long.

Well that's all I'm pondering right now. Next week's episode has me waiting impatiently :)

So what do you think? I know someone has more insights than I do.

6 comments:

Sarah Eliza @ devastateboredom said...

I totally agree that Ben is the lead actor/character -- I've thought of him as the show's "rudder" for a while now.

As for the whole thing with Ilana, I think she really was sent by someone (prolly Widmore) all along... my boyfriend and I have concocted a whole scenario of the huge statue we saw in the flash, and how it could tie-in if it's the one she referenced... I'd love to know what you think!

hehehe I'm definitely waiting impatiently for next week too!

Kacie said...

Hmm... I really think Illana's group was planted by Widmore. They didn't know each other, and were told to keep quiet until someone asked them the question "What lies in the shadow of the statue" or whatever it was that they said. They identify each other by knowing the answer, and then they are off to fulfill Widmore's quest.... my question is, WHAT is Widmore's quest?

kisatrtle said...

This episode had me saying "huh?" alot. I guess I couldn't wrap my mind around the whole smoke monster flashback I see dead people thing. I'm looking forward to seeing Miles next week and learning more about him. But I'm still missing Rose and Bernard

Desert Rose said...

I was passing by to let you know you have an award waiting, please pick it up here ..

http://desertrosebooklogue.blogspot.com/2009/04/premio-dardos-award.html

Cainan & Ryker said...

Hate to burst your bubble but we don't know that Ben didn't kill Penny,, or, heaven forbid, Charlie later. I just don't think he would apologize for scaring them and woundind Desmond.

Also, I don't think John is alive. Check it out on my blog bricck.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm trying to visit all of my Followers this week. Some people are getting an error message "stack overflow" when they visit my blog, and others. If this happens, you can just empty your Temp or Temp Internet folder. Or try using Firefox as your browser. It is a quirk of Blogger and Internet Explorer that sometimes happens. I'm hoping this works out and you'll continue to visit!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)