To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Friday, May 29, 2009

Jean Plaidy Reading Challenge 2009


This challenge is being hosted by the Ladies of Royal Intrigue. THe only rule is to read as many Jean Plaidy books as you can in 2009.

This post will keep my list:



  1. Madame Serpent

  2. Indiscretions of the Queen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking there must be a challenge out there somewhere since I keep seeing Jean Plaidy everywhere. I have never read her, but I do have an older title of hers in my stacks somewhere. Based on what you and others say, I will enjoy it. Good luck in the challenge!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)