To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Many thanks :)

I have been fortunate enough to receive some awards the past several weeks. They have really brightened up my days, making me smile and laugh when I receive them.

Life has been a little coo-coo lately. Work is super busy and I need to have an MRI tomorrow. I'll explain all that health stuff when I have some concrete answers. Let's just say it has been a whirl wind of events and tests.

Anyway on to the purpose of this post, giving thanks to the wonderful bloggers who gave me some very cool rewards:
From both Dolleygurl at The Maiden's Court and Teddyree at the Eclectic Reader, I received this Lemonade award. This goes to blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
Thank you Ladies! I'm very glad to have met both of you and I look forward to many more conversations about books.

From DesertRose at the DeSeRtRoSeBoOkLoGuE I received the Literary Blogger Award. The Literary Blogger Award acknowledges bloggers who energize & inspire reading by going the extra mile. These amazing bloggers make reading fun & enhance the delight of reading!
Thank you Desert Rose. You are one phenomenal blogger. How you manage to do all that you do, I'll never know. You are inspiring!

From Susie Tudor Daughter at All Things Royal I received the Kreative Bloggers Award. Susie, thank you so very much. You always have interesting and educational posts.
From tinylittlelibrarian at Tiny Little Reading Room I received a One Lovely Blog Award. This award goes to new blogs and blogging friends you have discovered. Thank you Tiny! I usually lurk on your blog but will an effort to comment in the future.


And last but not least, from Sassy Brit at Alternative-Read I received another Lemonade Award. I just found Sassy's blog recently and there are some cool alternative books over there. Check her out if you are looking for something different.


Thank you everyone for all of these wonderful awards! I am very sorry it took me so long to acknowledge your kindness. I am very glad to have met all of you and I look forward to lots more correspondence in the future.

13 comments:

Nicole (Linus's Blanket) said...

Congratulations!

Blodeuedd said...

Congrats :D
Well deserved

Laura Schaefer said...

Congrats! Very cool. :)

Darlene said...

Congrats on your awards Jenny. YOu deserve them all!

Passages to the Past said...

Work it girl!!! Congratulations!

Toni said...

clap clap clap.. take a bow. and Congrats.

Staci said...

How awesome are all those great awards!!! You truly deserve them and I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!!!

wisteria said...

Good luck with your MRI. Hope all goes well. I had one a few weeks ago on my head. Love the noise it makes.
Congratulations on all your awards. You must feel like thanking the "Academy". Take care..I'll pray.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the awards.

Jenny Girl said...

Thank you girlies! For all your best wishes, support, and prayers. I greatly appreciate it.

Jenny Girl said...

Thank you girlies! For all your best wishes, support, and prayers. I greatly appreciate it.

Jenny Girl said...

Thank you girlies! For all your best wishes, support, and prayers. I greatly appreciate it.

bermudaonion said...

Wow! Congratulations on all of your awards.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment. I know you may be pressed for time, and I appreciate you taking a few minutes to leave your thoughts.
I enjoy reading all of them. Thanks again and have a great day :)