To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Suddenly Sunday (Dec. 5)

Hosted  by Svea from C&R of a Muse in the Fog

What's up my peeps?!  It had been forever since I did a Suddenly Sunday post.  I am way overdue and have lots to fill you in on.  Firstly I can't believe it is December.  2010 has flown by, and I am flabbergasted.  And apparently my blogaversary was Friday, December 3rd.  See how crazy life has been?  I thought it was coming up.  Oh well, have some cake and think of me please.


So work is busy and the personnel are as crazy as ever.  There has been so much drama lately, that I am about to bring in a camera crew, a la The Office.  Seriously, your eyes will roll themselves out of your sockets if you heard half the crap that goes down.  Makes it interesting but it can be tiring too. 

Busted my knee back at the beginning of November.  I have hurt my knees millions of times, but this time it is still ouchy after time has passed.  So I went to an Orthopedic surgeon.  And yes, having surgery on the 10th.  Just a scope, clean up the joint and smooth out my cartilage.  At least it's just a cartilage tear and not the meniscus.  I am out of work for 4 weeks, so that will give me plenty of time to catch up on the blog reading, commenting, and responding.  Oh yes and reading books too...plus knitting some sweaters.  I have plenty to keep me busy.

The knee really bummed me out because I had to stop going to gym and I love the gym.  Who would have ever thought I would say that?!  The gym makes me feel good and it's an hour a day of no brain power.  Needless to say, I have been eating like a slob, and being grouchy on top of it, hence, no mood for the blogging and stuff.  So please accept my apologies for being a slacker lately.

On the book front, I have been reading some excellent books lately.  On Thursday, I am the TLC Tour stop for Brava Valentine, so please stop by for my review.  I have also been to visit my library (yea) and picked up some good books.  Currently I am on a zombie/vampire kick.  Between watching the Walking Dead (which I LOVE), listening to We're Alive (a live action podcast), and reading The Strain, no wonder I want to learn how to defend myself.  What else is a girl to do?  Plus I sit think, "If that was me, I would...".  You have to be prepared for these situations.

If you are looking for a new podcast, I would highly recommend We're Alive-A Story of Survival.  I found them on ITunes and loved it immediately.  It is live action reading with a bunch of people.  Think of those old radio broadcasts from way back when.  Basically its about a bunch of people who find each other and try to live and survive together.  The dialogue is fantastic and the characters are awesome.  You fell like it's people you know.  I must admit, there are times when I am scared for them, and sad when bad things happen.  There was one part, that I almost cried because I felt so bad for the character and what happened.  The writing puts you in story.  So if you are looking for something fresh and exciting, check out The Zombie Podcast.  

I think that's enough from me for now.  So keep on reading, enjoy the holiday season, and I see ya later ;)



I am an Amazon Associate.