To leave a comment

To leave a comment, please click on the title of the post to leave or read all comments and replies. Thank you :)

Be sure to scroll down the page today

Be sure to scroll down the page

There are TWO posts today...Sorry about that :)

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Suddenly Sunday (March 20)

Hosted by Svea from Confessions and Ramblings of a Muse in the Fog

Hello dear Readers! I hope this Sunday finds you well. My, time sure does fly when you're busy. Everything is going well here. Dad and his new kidney are functioning fabulously, and he is starting to get a little stir crazy. Drives my mom bonkers, but hey, that's her problem not mine :) Dad says thank you for all your well wishes and prayers, and said you are all on his prayer list. He is quite active at the parish church, so you could say he has a front row seat with the man.


In bookish news, I am between three books as you can see over on the right there. All three are so different, so it's quite easy to keep them straight. I started Hawaii, and then my library book arrived, so I started that. Then I realized I had an interview due for Linda Wisdom, so I started her latest book. Got a bit lost in it, finally wrote up the interview, and sent that off. Good job done.

I have two more books ready for me at the library, so I'll pick those up later this week. I must admit, I like not having to read so many books for review. The few I accept, I want to read, and it doesn't feel like a job. Awesome! Now if I could just read the books I own...

In general personal news, work is super busy, I am teaching two classes, yes two, and I am almost finished part one of the curriculum development project. I want to finish that before it's due so I can make any necessary revisions. And then before you know it, it will be vacation time!

That's about it for me, how about you? Anything exciting going on at the moment or just waiting for Spring, or a baby to arrive?  You know who you are, Trish and Trish. (Oh I just made that connection) The both of you are in my thoughts :) God bless ya girls!

Have a great week and happy reading :)